Sunday, October 15, 2006

Life in the day of an old racing fart

I got up yesterday morning excited as I was 38 years ago when I drove my first race car, cause I was going to San Angelo to race my modified pinto race car, now this is not the car that I run on a weekly bases, that is a 97 t-bird ,the pinto is a car that Billy,Jim, david and I built about 10 years ago,Brad built a thumper of a motor for it, this car has won about 25 feature races, and last nite was one more to add to that record. As I said I was pumped up cause this car goes to the front, well last nite we had to draw for starting spots, yup I drew the poll,sorry duds the old man is not going to get any of your mud on this car.I won the heat race buy a full lap, won the feature by passing all of the cars two times (lapped the field) and hafe way thru the field again.
Gotta go, my honey just got up,and she is looking GOOD, nobody has it as good as I do two race cars and a wonderful woman to put up with my bullshit.
see ya later gator

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh sh-t Dad...that's awesome! Wish we could'a been there!!

Way to go Grandpa/PopPop :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home