Monday, March 20, 2006

Smile

Well I just got back from the dentist, and I should go weigh myself as I left some of my parts there. My grandkids will realy like it now!
Moving along, Malcom is putting the motor back together for my race car,and we start racing in two weeks.
Lucky did his weigh in this morning and he is at ten an one half lbs. he is trying to make friends with pee and cindy but they show him their teeth, or in pee,s case gums.also the little cat( tesser), same thing no way, the cat was suppose to be Tess but after a closer look he is a tesser.
A drug possession defendanton trial ,said he had been searched without a warrent. The prosecutor said the officer didn't need a warrent because of a bulge in the defendant's coat could have been a gun. Nonsence, said the defendant, who happened to be wearing the same coat that day in court. He handed it over to the judge to see it. The judge discovered a packet of cocaine in the pocket and laughed so hard he required as five minute recess to compose himself

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Angie said...

I can only image the teeth tricks the kids will get to see now :) Hope you heal soon!

Sorry to hear Lucky's not making friends yet. But the big question is...has he made friends with the lady of the house??

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger wes said...

10+ lbs?!? Isn't that pretty big for a pup? Sorry to here about your teeth. Seems like your losing them and I can't get rid of the one's I don't want. Good luck with the car. I'm sure you'll blow them away once again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home