Sunday, July 17, 2005

My pit crew -- my groupe

Barnie would be so proud, when I got in a wreck in the heat race I knocked the nose half way off, as I was trying to figure a way to attach it , to no avale, my thoughtful bride says--- why don't you use a rubber snubber!
For those of you that don't know ,barnie uses snubers for everything one nite my gas linkage at the carberator fell off and yes barnie put it back on with a rubber snubber, I finished the feature in third place.
We are doing good at the fuel station mom is working it like she has been at it all her life, I am very proud to have her at my side throughout my life.

4 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jim said...

No, not my nose. That was the only thing that I was ever in charge of!! Ok, maybe it was just the grill, but it is attached to the nose, isn't it?
By the way, you two are a great team. Not just in racing and fuel sales, but in life in general.
See ya soon,
Jim

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger The Oldies said...

I really feel like I am a part of the racing again. Not to savy about what the car classes are or helping as a pit crew but that's ok I'm a female. Thanks Jim and Bill

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Tell me if this equasion (sp?) is correct....

Grey tape is to Redneck,
as
Rubber Snubber is to Polock

Love you guys and it's great to see you guys have a hobby together!!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Kim :) said...

Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun together at the track. I am so glad that you both get to spend time together like this AND ENJOY IT!! I hope that Gary and I will be just like the two of you and always enjoy each other's company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home