Saturday, May 21, 2005

Zucchini

This is an update on my morning, after I signed off I went out to the shop an checked on the car ,which is in the trailer tied down ready to go, fed the cats ( I not have nine new babys), put some plant food on my garden picked some zucchini squash and it's still not time to go to the races(0739). Well gotta be quite my bride is still sleeping she had a louse nite at the old SS, so she worked all day for everyone else to make some money. Now tonite we go to the track to sell fuel so mabe we will have a good nite. gotta go the the great out doors is calling

Bill

3 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Jim said...

What were the other 2 comments? Somebody jackin with ya? Hope the races went well, can't wait to see the video of the 4-wheeler race that I missed.
See ya later
Jim

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Kids thought of you tonight. They got cucumbers and carrot sticks as an appitizer and Matt said "Yum, these cucumbers are just like Grandpa's." Nat and Matt both said you MUST salt them"Just like Grandpa does!"

It's not a Zucchini story, but it did have to do w/ the garden.

P.S. I was singed in as "Jim" that's why the previous comment from Jim was deleted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home