Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bill day #2

OK Kim I will keep trying. I went to town today to check on a friend that lost his mother last week ( he is about 45 years old ) An d I found him playing with a remote control car that ran on nito fuel so naturely I tried to sell him some nito that I have to sell. no sell it has to be mixed with other chemicals. Then I went to check up on malcom for a funny story, no problem, during his race saturday nite something hit his face sheald knocking it off so he drove with his hand over his face, peaking thru his fingers, he finished second. So for the feature he duck taped it on and finished second, he is now in the lead in points for the season. For those of you who do not know Malcom is another yankee who has lived here about as long as we have, but he is from vermont so i think he talks funny. Did you know that the big chain auto parts stores throw out slow moving items as well as not perfect ones I know as a friend gives these items to myself an other friends. a friend today got four cases of mobile one($4.99qt)

OK my two fingers are getting sore. later Bill

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Way to go Dad! Jim & I are very proud :) You have some GREAT stories to tell & I know everyone will enjoy them. Huh!! Maybe NOW I know where Matt gets it from!

Love you - Angie

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jim said...

I linked your site to mine, so Billy and Tina, and anyone else who reads mine has a one button link to yours. Later, can't wait to hear the first racing story. I'm sure it will include, "I spun out in turn 4 on the first lap" haha
Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home